The Shoreline Waterfront Motel Features
Our waterfront Motel Rooms open to a private deck or balcony for relaxing and viewing the spectacular Door County sunsets. Rooms are available with 1 or 2 queen sized beds with a full bathroom, and a kitchenette that includes a refrigerator, coffee maker, and microwave. All rooms have heating and air conditioning.
Dog friendly motel rooms are available!
Call us at 920-854-2900 with any questions or visit our booking page to check availability and book your stay with us.
– Deposits are 50% the total amount. In the case of a one night stay the deposit is the total amount.
– Check-in for the Motel is 3:00 PM. Early check-in is never guaranteed.
– Check-out is 11:00 AM. No exceptions.
Rates, Policies, & Fees
Motel Cancellation Policy: Motel rooms may cancel 14 days prior to the date of scheduled arrival less a $25 cancellation fee. In the vent you need to cancel within the 14 days prior, we will try and re-rent the motel room(s). If we are able to re-rent, then you will be issued a refund via certificate for a future stay to be used within one year of the issue date. If we are unable to re-rent the motel room(s), there is no refund on the deposit paid.
Rates: Rates will vary depending on the dates you select and the number of people in your party. Base rates are based on two adults. Each additional adult is $15/night.
– $20/night for 1 dog, $30/night for 2 dogs. Maximum of 2 dogs.
– Dogs must remain within your control at all times, either on a leash or in a carrier if outside your room.
– Owners MUST pick up after their dogs.
– Owners MUST put their dog waste in the garbage receptacles that are located on either end of the motel on the first floor.
– Dogs are not allowed to be left alone in the motel rooms.
– We count on you to prevent your dog(s) from making excessive noise, and being disruptive or aggressive to other guests and staff.
-If your dog is deemed dangerous, harmful, or disruptive, management has sol discretion to require you to find other accommodations. The dog fee is nonrefundable.
– If your motel room(s) requires excessive cleaning or if damages are incurred as a result of your dog, management has the right to charge for additional services and repairs.