The Shoreline Waterfront Condominiums Features
Our 2 & 3 bedroom luxury condominiums open year round. Each has a King Suite, gas fireplace, central heating & air conditioning, full kitchens, stainless steel appliances, washer & dryer, flat screen TV, free WIFI, cable, beautiful natural light, and a patio/deck with a view of the waterfront. An elevator and two stairwells provide easy access to all levels of the condominium building.
Call us at 920-854-2900 with any questions or visit our booking page to check availability and book your stay with us.
Monthly rentals now available from November through April.
– Deposits are half the total amount.
– Check-in for the Condos is at 4:00 pm. Early check in is never guaranteed.
– Check-out is 11:00 am. No exceptions.
Rates, Policies, & Fees
Condo Cancellation Policy: Condos may cancel 21 days prior to the date of scheduled arrival less a $250 cancellation fee. In the event you need to cancel within the 21 days prior, we will try and re-rent the condo. If we are able to re-rent, you will be issued a refund via certificate for a future stay to be used within one year of the issue date for the original condo you had booked. If we are unable to re-rent the condo, there is no refund on the deposit paid.
Cleaning Fee: $200 cleaning fee per reservation.
Rates: Rates will vary depending on the dates you select and the number of people in your party. Base rates are based on two adults. Each additional adult is $30/night.
-$20/night for 1 dog, $30/night for 2 dogs. Maximum of 2 dogs.
– Dogs must remain within your control at all times, either on a leash or in a carrier if outside your room.
– Owners MUST pick up after their dogs.
– Owners MUST put their dog waste in the garbage receptacles that are located on each floor of the condo building.
– Dogs are not allowed to be left alone in the condominiums.
– We count on you to prevent your dog(s) from making excessive noise, and being disruptive or aggressive to other guests and staff.
– If your dog is deemed dangerous, harmful, or disruptive, management has sole discretion to require you to find other accommodations. The dog fee is nonrefundable.
– If your condo requires excessive cleaning or if damages are incurred as a result of your dog, management has the right to charge for additional services and repairs.
Condominiums For Sale
For more information please contact-
Bonita Smrz – REALTOR
Broker Associate – Coldwell Banker Real Estate Group
ABR, CRS, EPRO, RSPS, SRES, SRS
Located on the first level. Our largest condominium will accommodate up to 8 guests. With 2 bedrooms, 2 baths, full kitchen, dining area, and living room. King suite bath features a whirlpool tub and walk-in shower. Lower level offers a full bath & family room with a ping pong table. The private patio offers a lovely view of the water. This condo is hypoallergenic dog friendly pending the owners approval.
Located on the first level. This handicap accessible condominium accommodates up to 6 guests. With 2 bedrooms, 2 baths & great room (living/dining room & kitchen). Lower level offers a full bath & family room with a ping pong table. This condo is dog friendly.
Located on the second level. This spacious condominium accommodates up to 6 guests with two bedrooms and two bathrooms, full kitchen, dining area, and living area. The King Suite includes a private bathroom with a walk-in shower. This condo is dog friendly.
Located on the third level. This spacious condominium accommodates up to 6 guests. With 2 bedrooms, 2 baths, full kitchen, dining area, and living area. The king bedroom has access to the private patio and offers a view of the water.
Located on the third level. As its name states, this condo offers gorgeous sunset views from the patio & great room. This condominium can accommodate 6 guests. The king suite has a king size bed, private bath with a walk in shower. Great room includes living/dining room and kitchen with breakfast area. This condo is dog friendly.